Promises to Keep
Once a couple many years ago, Evelyn and Jonathan meet again when their respective son and daughter fall in love with each other. In the years since they dated, Evelyn—once committed to her faith—had left the Church.
Now both single again, Evelyn and Jonathan are forced to confront their feelings for each other, and Jonathan’s desire for Evelyn to come back to the Church. Will the irresistible force of Jonathan’s love conquer the unmovable object of Evelyn’s pride, while their children struggle with the same? Or are all four of them doomed to be star-crossed lovers forever?
Film Festivals 2020
World Release 2021
- WINNER – Platinum REMI Award – First Place Features – Christian category – WorldFest-Houston International Film Festival
- WINNER: Audience Award — Lucky Strike Film Festival
- FINALIST: Redemptive Feature — CARE Awards
- FINALIST: Best Faith Based Feature — International Christian Film Festival
- SEMI-FINALIST: Full Gospel Feature — Christian Family Film Festival